ProSelect is now the industry’s leading presentation and sales software helping thousands of professional photographers double and treble (and more!) their sales results.
ProSelect includes all of the functions that you need to run a successful in-person sales session. It includes a browser, slideshow, ordering system, proofing tool, montage (composite layout) designer, book builder, production system and much, much more. Ideally use ProSelect with a projector or large screen TV to best effect because you can projector your products at actual size. ProSelect support dual screens where you can keep the operator controls on one screen and just show the images on the other.
ProSelect’s Working with Rooms module allows you to showing single images, matted products, canvases (or any mix of these together, with or without frames) correctly scaled on a image of a wall. You can use one of ProSelect built in pre-calibated room images, purchase additional pack of rooms or use images of your clients own wall for maximum impact. Working with Rooms allows you to quickly design bespoke wall galleries for your clients.
Also available is the Pro version of ProSelect (US$679) which adds the ability to save an unlimited number of Wall Designs per album, supports up to 150 frames and 25 custom actions, design books, produce hi-res print-ready images and tethered shooting.
Registration is required before downloading this product.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Mac version goes native! - With this release the Mac version of ProSelect now uses the native OSX Cocoa API's. This not only increases speed, reliability and matching the user interface changes on the latest versions of OS X (especially OS X 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite releases) but also ensures better compatibility with future OS X updates such as the forthcoming El Capitan release.
- Faster Movie Exporting (Mac version) - The Mac version of ProSelect now uses Apple's AVFoundation for handling all music and video playing as well as exporting .mp4 slideshow movies. As a result, slideshow movie exporting on Macs is now 10-20 times faster than in the previous versions of ProSelect.
- New minimum OS X version - Since AVFoundation was introduced in OS X 10.7 (Lion), to use this new ProSelect release you must be using at least OSX 10.7 or newer. To export movies larger than 720HD (i.e. 1080HD) you need OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer.
- Use PNG files for background and graphics blocks in styles- Styles just got even better with the support for images with transparent backgrounds in your Template Styles. Let your creativity loose by being able to add elements with drop shadows, rough edges and more to your designs. Styles can now also be set to hide any graphics block elements so you can instantly switch on or off all graphics blocks in your template design by simply applying a new style.
- New Included Templates, Styles and a New Room! - We have added over 50 new templates at standard sizes ready for you to use as composites, gallery wrap canvases, traditional matted products, units and wall groupings. You can add these to your existing setup using the instructions in the Knowledgebase article: Adding the new 2015r2 default resources
- Play Slideshow Content in Random Order with one click - Group your images for the sale, but set them to play in an interesting random order in the slideshow with just one click. The new Randomize tool allows you to mark any Album Set to be played in a random order.
- Automatically create a Slideshow Structure for every new session - Combine any mix of library videos (Pro version only), title slides and album sets in the Slideshow Preferences, and ProSelect will automatically create this slideshow in your Working with Slideshows area. All you need to do is add your images to the album and click Play to show a professional slideshow that will WOW your clients. Combine this with the personalized title slide text (in ProSelect Pro) and, not only is it ready to play, but already tailored for each client.
- Default Slideshow control - You can now setup ProSelect to play your selected Working with Slideshows slideshow regardless of where, in ProSelect, you are working at the time (Images, Layouts, Rooms or Books). Set your preferred Default Slideshow in the Preferences -> Slideshow for all new albums or right-click on the Slideshow icon to change it on-the-fly.
- Ordering Improvements - In an extended family sales session it's now easy to select one or more items from one person's shopping cart and swap or copy them to another client. You can instantly record the "I'd like a copy of those prints too" request and keep the sale flowing along smoothly.
- Other changes
- Any Album Sets that are used in a slideshow now display a slideshow tag next to the set name at the bottom of the Image List.
- Windows users can now select which version of Photoshop to connect to in the Preferences: General Setting: General: Photo Editor.
- The Mac version now uses OS X (rather than Quicktime) to read and convert Photoshop files added to an album. This means that most .psd formats can now be imported directly into ProSelect including 16 bit and CMYK format image files.
- You can now select more than one ordered item in Place Order window and use Delete or Swap to Client buttons. Note: You can’t select and drag multiple items.
- The Smart Filter setting is now set and applied separately for Working with Layouts and Working with Books.
- Added the option to sort the images in an album by file type under Sort Album Image by (under Album menu).
- In the Client Setup window the Copy from Previous button has been changed to Copy from. Clicking this button now shows a popup menu where you can select which client you wish to copy all the data from.
- Added Close Album (under the File menu) to close any currently open album. This does the same as New Album but never prompts to select folder of images (assuming this option has been selected in the Preferences).
- In the Hi-Res Production window you can now check/uncheck a group of selected items by clicking on the check box of one of the items.
- When not in working with Slideshows, you can now right-click on the Slideshow icon and see and/or select which slideshow to play when you start a slideshow when you are not in Working with Slideshows.
- And many more! See the What's New in 2015r2 section in the back of the ProSelect 2015r2 Reference Manual (quick access under the Help menu in ProSelect).
OS X 10.7 or later