PrivacyScan provides protection by scanning your Mac for files that could compromise your privacy and offers multiple levels of shredding to securely erase them from your system. Now available for demo download! Safely and securely destroy Internet files used for tracking your whereabouts such as cache files, browsing history, cookies, flash cookies and temporary files to clean your Mac and save space while stopping snoopers from spying on your system.
With PrivacyScan, you can rest assured that your tracks remain covered, your private information remains private, and deleted items stay that way. The secure shredding offered within PrivacyScan goes above and beyond United States Department of Defense (DoD) deletion standards by overwriting files with up to 35 passes to ensure complete deletion of sensitive data.
- Bug where Chrome Download Metadata wasn’t being identified for cleaning in some situations
- Bug where Firefox Browsing History wasn’t being identified for cleaning in some situations
- Bug where Firefox Download History wasn’t being identified for cleaning in some situations
- Bug where Safari Caches were not being identified for cleaning in some situations
- User interface updates and improvements
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor