Printworks is a super intuitive, all-purpose page layout and desktop publishing app. It doesn’t matter what kind of document you need to layout and print. From brochures and calendars to CD labels and beautiful, professional business cards, Printworks covers it all. Just choose and customize a template or design a document from scratch! Printworks handles all kinds of page layout and desktop publishing documents, with elegance.
Each type of document comes with specific features unique to that project type, such as iTunes track import for discs, mail merge for labels and envelopes, and Apple Contacts integration for business cards. The app has been tailored to cater to all of your design needs while keeping the workflow seamless and comfortable. This app is loaded with over 400 templates for flyers, brochures, discs, business cards, labels, calendars, and more. Just choose one and shape it to fit your needs. And that’s not all. You also get over 1,000 high-quality clipart images to help build the design from scratch. Not enough? Not a problem. Get over 40,000 clipart images and 100 fonts with the Extras Pack.
Typography is what Printworks does best. From flowing text boxes to a custom heading tool that lets you create artsy titles for your projects. Easily create a set of text styles that can be applied to text boxes with just one click of the mouse. No need to edit every piece of text by hand.
There are also a few tools for circular text and vertical text for discs and jewel inserts. Printworks has all of the design tools you would expect from good desktop publishing software. And much more. It’s not just shape tools, shadows, strokes, and gradients. It’s a built-in photo editor that contains over 80 image filters. Or the spline drawing tool that lets you easily draw out anything you need, whether you can draw by hand or not. Print your desktop publishing documents right at home or export them to an image format and send them over to your local print shop. The app supports hundreds of label and paper layouts for disc, label, or business card projects. Layouts from well-known manufacturers such as Avery, Memorex, and Neato.
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed - it is launched in the Web browser
- New image quality setting added to PDF export setting: 72 DPI (Screen)
- Fixed scrolling in the Masks panel under OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Barcodes based on data from text files or counters generate correctly
- Images inserted into the document from the Source panel are now centered properly
- Dynamic Fields now export to PDF correctly with the "Convert text to curves" option enabled
- The Copy/Paste commands now work for Dynamic Fields inside text boxes
- Other minor fixes and improvements
OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor