PrintLife is the fastest, easiest way to design and print everything!
Throw away the cheesy clip art and clumsy design software of yesteryear. Toss aside those corny templates that were too embarrassing to actually use. Welcome to PrintLife, the modern app for designing and printing almost anything: labels, greeting cards, certificates, envelopes, fax covers, invitations, collages, business cards, flyers, posters, photo pages, and more.
- Added ability to delete custom and included templates
- Custom templates are now always saved in the default location due to sandboxing restrictions
- Fixed a problem where cropped images would lose image effects (e.g., a mask effect) during printing
- Fixed problem importing tab-delimited text files with an inconsistent number of fields per record
- Removed the Envelope Feed button from Preview mode. Now whenever an envelope is printed, the Envelope Feed sheet is displayed first.
- Fixed problem with gaps in linen background when running under OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Fixed a problem where an image would be offset from its correct position when printing/exporting if effects were applied and the image's proportions were changed
- Fixed problem with Open AutoRecover Files feature
- Fixed problem that occurred when control-clicking the canvas with no graphics selected
OS X 10.7 or later