Print Window offers the ability to print a file listing directly from within the Mac OS X Finder. No more taking screenshots of windows or settling for text-only printouts of filenames only. Print Window provides the works: icons, file information, sorting and so much more!
The Standard edition is free but does not have all the features of the Advanced edition. Print Window Advanced Edition is available for purchase and includes all the features described on this page. Both editions come in the same executable file. Advanced features are enabled when a valid serial number is entered.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Print Window no longer shows a debugging window when a file listing is complete.
- Print Window is now a 64-bit application.
- Numerous changes for additional macOS Mojave compatibility.
- Print Window now requires macOS 10.10 or better.
- Print engine is significantly faster for some types of file listings.
- Improved display of icons in the Print Options and Preferences windows when shown on a Retina display.
- Fixed an issue where some text could display in the wrong color in the Print Options window.
- Print Window now displays file counter with thousands separators in the Progress window.
- Completely revamped error reporting system. The new system is more reliable and provides more robust information in the unlikely case an error does occur.
- Various other minor bug fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor