Print Window offers the ability to print a file listing directly from within the Mac OS X Finder. No more taking screenshots of windows or settling for text-only printouts of filenames only. Print Window provides the works: icons, file information, sorting and so much more!
The Standard edition is free but does not have all the features of the Advanced edition. Print Window Advanced Edition is available for purchase and includes all the features described on this page. Both editions come in the same executable file. Advanced features are enabled when a valid serial number is entered.
- Revamped Drop Window UI; new look is cleaner and provides better direction for new users
- Built-in Help Book has been reorganized and is now easier to navigate
- Fixed a crash that could occur when saving a file listing as a CSV file
- When using the Thumbnails style, Print Window will only include videos that can actually be viewed in macOS; previously, some un-viewable videos could be included, but only appeared as a blank space
- Fixed an issue that could cause the first line of file listings to overlap the header when not printing icons
- The "Print File Listing..." option under the "File" menu should now always be available when appropriate; previously, it could remain disabled when a previous file listing was cancelled
- Various other minor bug fixes and enhancements
OS X 10.7 or later