Adobe Premiere Elements just got better. Now you can create quick movies from favorite parts of your clips or tell big life stories in full-on productions. Add motion inside movie titles, punch up the drama with cool focus effects, and get guidance as you go.
Transform your videos
Make quick movies your way, and bring on your style with cool effects, transitions, themes, titles, and more. Premiere Elements can guide you through or do it for you.
Share your movie memories
Share your finished productions with family and friends via disc, HDTV, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
Mobile videos welcome
Itâ€™s easier than ever to sync your mobile videos with Elements to free up memory on your phone and transform your videos into fun movies. Or sync your Elements videos with your mobile, so you can access any memory anywhere.
- Favorite moments - Instead of trimming out what you don't want from your video, how about focusing on the good stuff? We've made it really easy to choose the best moments from your clips and pull them together into a short movie that's great for sharing.
- Easily tell your big life stories with Video Story - Do justice to weddings, birthdays, and other big life events. Just pick the story type, grab clips for each chapter, and Premiere Elements does the rest -- trimming, transitions, and music based on the mood you choose.
- Get the shakes out with Video Stabilizer - Make the footage you capture with action cameras and smartphones less shaky and more awesome.
- New Guided edits make it easy to create fun movies -
- add motion inside your movie titles to create a fun look
- punch up the drama with effects or blurs that draw attention to one part of your video
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- DVD-ROM drive (compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs; compatible Blu-ray burner required to burn Blu-ray discs)
- DV/i.LINK/FireWire/IEEE 1394 interface to connect a Digital 8 DV or HDV camcorder
- QuickTime 7