PPSSPP – is a portable emulator of games for the PSP, which can be run on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, etc. ..
Sony PSP – is a portable game console, which was released in 2004. Up to this day on it a whole lot of great games was released. But what if you do not want to buy a console, and a desire to play games on it all does not pass? There is a solution: Henrik Rydgård released a beautiful multi-platform emulator that requires no plugins, bios, has excellent compatibility and high speed – PPSSPP.
Expand your possibilities!
Play in HD on the big screen. Enable anisotropic filtering and scaling textures.
Save and load at any time, anywhere. Continue from where stopped by copying the save with this PSP.
The project is free and open
PPSSPP is an open source project, available under the GPL 2.0 license.
Compatible with PPSSPP games almost complete, constantly improving, bug fixes.
- Went back to the old way of initializing graphics on Android. Should fix many recent issues.
- Some graphical fixes, a vertex cache performance improvement and a screen clear optimization
- Fix for dual source blending on most SHIELD devices, causing graphical issues.
- Fix the homebrew store incorrectly unzipping some games. This will lead to more games being added.
- Slightly faster ISO handling
OS X 10.8 or later