PowerPhotos allows you to break up your Photos.app images among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of them in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos. PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo. If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don’t take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side-by-side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
- Fixed an issue where the editor would disappear after a second when trying to rename a library
- Added an option to exclude items already in the "PowerPhotos duplicates" folder from a duplicate search
- Duplicate action icons now update immediately when assigning using a keyboard shortcut
- Custom duplicate actions added using keyboard shortcuts now work properly
- Made some changes to try to work around Photos errors when adding duplicate photos to albums or assigning keywords
- Fixed a crash on startup when an iPhoto library in the library migration list could not be found
OS X 10.10.3 or later