Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X’s Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts.
Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming interface.
- New: Added running and not-running example conditions to event editor.
- Change: Refactored update checking in notification application.
- Change: Updated administrator guide for Unified Logging.
- Change: Removed support for macOS 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9
- Bug: Fix hardware power scheduling bug affecting macOS 10.12.4.
- Bug: Fix post-adjustment double event listing affecting macOS 10.12.4.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor