Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X’s Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts.
Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming interface.
- Refined: Added filter to ease finding specific Schedule Assistant tasks.
- Refined: Added syntax highlighting to Schedule Assistant script steps.
- Refined: Exposed optional command line arguments in editor for embedded scripts.
- Refined: Action summary now includes hash bang executable in editor for embedded scripts.
- Bug: Fixed auto-playing of presentations for Apple Keynote 6.2.2.
- Bug: Fixed dragging of pm-schedule files directly onto event view.
OS X 10.7 or later