Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
- Generate correct PostgreSQL URLs when user, password, host or database contains special characters like question marks #419
- Unicode Fun: Fixed a problem where the editor didn't work reliably with some combining characters (eg. country flag emojis ??).
- More Unicode Fun: The syntax highlighter now supports non-ascii identifiers without quotes ?
- Fixed an issue with columns of type geometry(…) #436
- Fixed a crash when pasting rows with invalid data for an ENUM column
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor