Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
- Added a preference to use a monospace font for the table view #38
- SQL Query is no longer filtered when searching tables in the side bar #116 #324
- Added a command to sort favorites (in the context menu).
- Fixed a bug where the Quick Open command (⌘P) sometimes didn't match schema names.
- Postico now shows a warning if you go to a page that doesn't exist #67
- Fixed an issue with placement of new windows and tabs when using a secondary display.
- Improved error message when an unsuitable character encoding was used for export #319
- Postico no longer commits an already active transaction when saving changes.
- Fixed a layout glitch in the table filter view.
- Fixed errors when clicking SQL Preview button while not connected.
- Fixed a crash when displaying a table that has no columns (have you heard of table dum and table dee?)
- Don't try to open a temporary table when doing window restoration (the table won't be there anymore) #350
- Replaced a unicode character in the change list for version 0.28 that caused a crash on macOS 10.9 (The culprit was VARIATION SELECTOR-15)
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor