Postbox is a new email application that helps you organize your work life and get stuff done.
It has all the elegance and simplicity of Apple Mail, but with more power and flexibility to manage even the most demanding workloads.
- Ultra-Fast Search – Instantly find messages, attachments, images, links, and contacts.
- Conversation Views – Make sense of email threads through chronological message views.
- Better Organization – Tabs, Topics, and To-Dos help you stay organized with less effort.
- Works Great with OS X – Postbox integrates with the Address Book, iCal, iPhoto, Spotlight, and Quick Look. Postbox even works with OmniFocus and Things!
- Quick and Easy Setup – Postbox will automatically determine your connection settings for you!
Postbox is available in English, German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish.
- Reduce power usage (and increase laptop battery life) by only using the integrated GPU on OS X
- Added a "Run Filters on Folder" toolbar button
- Notification Center alerts now link directly to messages
- Postbox will now display the account name next to folder name in the message pane
- Added automatic account configuration support for iCloud email accounts
- Fixed a crash on import from Thunderbird
- Fixed a crash on indexing
- Fixed an issue where attachment thumbnails would not display on OS X (Retina only)
- Fixed an issue with Growl integration on OS X
- Fixed an issue where searches on non-recognized topics would return results
- Fixed issues with "Topic is" / "Topic isn't" criteria for smart folders
- Fixed an issue with automatic account configuration when you entered an incorrect password
- Fixed an issue that would prevent spelling dictionaries from installing
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later