Poser Pro is perfect for creating 3D character art and animation. For nearly 20 years, artists, hobbyists, illustrators, and animators have been getting creative with Poser. Poser includes over 5GB of 3D figures and content to get you started. Pose figures, add hair and clothing, props, lights, and cameras to build 3D scenes. Render photorealistic and cartoon style images and video for web, print, and film. What will you create?
Look at the incredible enhancements:
- Fitting room
- Copy morphs from figure to figure
- Powerful parameter controls
- Pixar subdivision surfaces
- Rendering-speed improvements
- Bullet physics
- Comic-book preview mode
- 9 new human and cartoon figures
- Magnet and deformer weight-map support
- Magnet and deformer weight-map painting tools
- Interactive raytrace preview
- OpenGL speed optimization
- Grouping-tool improvements
- Morph-brush improvements
- Material compound nodes
- Gamma correction
SuperFly - Physically Based Rendering:
- Built on Blender’s Cycles Render Engine, SuperFly brings the power of physically based shading and rendering to Poser. Accurately rendering light the way it behaves in the real world makes it easier to produce hyper-realistic renders. Existing Poser users can choose to use the same familiar materials as for FireFly, or take full advantage of the SuperFly material system, by building Cycles or physically based shaders. GPU assisted rendering is supported via Nvidia CUDA (Poser Pro version only). For faster renders, users will be able to harness the power of their Nvidia GPU(s) when using the SuperFly renderer.
Improvements to Realtime Comic Book preview:
- Control all your comic mode settings with one easy-to-access panel. New Geometric Edge Lines automatically produce a geometry-based outline around figures which make amazing “ink” lines in OpenGL preview. The width of the geometric outlines for each material can be adjusted with settings in the Material room. You can create different “ink” weights for different parts of your figures and even set the outlines’ width to be controlled by key frames in your animation. This allows dynamic adjustment of “ink” weight in an animation.
Actor Selection History:
- This works like the history in your web browser, allowing you to keep track of recently accessed objects with back and forward buttons. You can see the whole history by right clicking the history buttons, and hot keys can be assigned to the previous and next actor (just like a web browser). This makes it easier to navigate through the actors in a scene while posing, and you always have a list of recently-modified parameters at your fingertips.
Custom Parameter Palettes:
- Add frequently accessed parameter dials to custom palettes so you always have those dials at you finger tips without selecting different actors or lists. The palettes are saved with figures, props and scenes upon request.
OS X 10.6.6 or later