PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Compatibility with Evernote
- Compatibility with Microsoft Word 2016 Preview
- Added the ability for extensions to sign in using OAuth, which will enable new extensions that were not previously possible. The first batch will include extensions for OneNote and Trello.
OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor