PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Fix crash when using Word
- Fix glitch when re-ordering extensions on OS X 10.9
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later