PopClip puts cut, copy and paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open Web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Fix bug where PopClip didn't work properly in Gmail inside Google Chrome.
- Fix bug opening URLs that contain percent characters.
- Further fixes for the situation where PopClip can interfere with pressiing ⌘C manually.
- Fixes for some situations which could cause PopClip to hang.
- Eliminate spurious error messages that were appearing in Console.
- Background energy usage improvements.
- Fixes in anticipation of future OS X updates.
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later