PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Fixed bug where PopClip would sometimes stay on screen forever on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed bug where PopClip would sometimes interfere with copying manually with ⌘C.
- Fix to prevent OpenOffice, LibreOffice, NeoOffice and KeePassX crashing when used with PopClip.Please Note: After updating, PopClip will no longer appear when selecting text in these apps. For more information see http://plt.mn/LEXd
- Fix to improve compatibility with some clipboard manager apps.
- Fixed a rare crashing/hanging bug.
- Fixed bug where Search would not work with a single character selection.
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later