PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
- Fixed bug where tooltips would sometimes stay on screen after PopClip had disappeared.
- Fixed bug where the preferences window would sometimes become blank, with no content.
- Fixed bug where PopClip caused the Warp Stabilizer plugin in Adobe After Affects to fail.
- Fixed bug where PopClip caused drop-down menus in Firefox to behave weirdly.
- Improved the accuracy of the Word Count extension, particularly for Chinese and Japanese texts.
- Smaller file size and reduced memory usage.
- Plus other minor fixes and performance improvements.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6.8 or later