PopChar X helps you get the most out of your font collection.
With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar X provides a frustration-free way to access any font’s special characters.
Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters — Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar X makes it happen.
PopChar X displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can’t access most of these characters from your keyboard — PopChar X puts them within your reach.
No matter what app you are using, PopChar X brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you’re working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar X integrates seamlessly.
PopChar X’s seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
- PopChar's font-info view now contains the location of the font file.
- New markers for transient clipboard contents improve compatibility with clipboard utilities.
- The PopChar window can now be moved with clicks in the window background.
- The window can now be dismissed with the ESC key.
- The PopChar hotkey now correctly closes the PopChar window if it is already open.
- Fixes the window position when the window header is offscreen when the window opens.
- Faster and more reliable reaction when the available fonts change.
- Fixes an issue where certain menus were blocked after clicking PopChar's menu bar icon.
- Works around a problem with dialogs in Postbox when "As in Document" was selected.
- See the product page for further details.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5.8 or later