PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font’s special characters.
- Expanded accessibility – Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters — Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages – PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can’t access most of these characters from your keyboard — PopChar puts them within your reach.
- Liberating compatibility – No matter what app you are using, PopChar brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you’re working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar integrates seamlessly.
- Smarter searching – PopChar’s seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
- Compatible with macOS Mojave
- Support for Unicode 11.0, including the new Emoji 11 characters
- New built-in layout for Emojis 11.0
- Support for Mojave's dark mode
- PopChar now remembers the selected font collection across restarts
- The shape finder button is now hidden when it makes no sense in the current mode
- The group button is now located next to the shape finder button (instead of the top part of the scrollbar)
- Clarified warning in the German version of the built-in installer
- Improved hotkey field implementation avoids issues when the window loses focus and is prepared for Mojave
- Small changes that improve visibility of certain icons
- All internal URLs to the Ergonis server now use secure https connections
- Reduced network traffic when checking for new versions
- Fixes a drawing problem with extremely slow response on Mojave
- Fixes a cosmetic problem with a partially cut off button in the Preview/Sample views
- Fixes a text artifact that appeared on top of the formatted insertion mode button on Mojave
- Fixes cosmetic issues with cut-off icons and buttons
- Fixes the first-time hint in the German version, where the text was truncated
- Fixes a potential crash when the PopChar window was moved offscreen
- Fixes strange jumps while moving the PopChar window
- Fixes a problem where the progress window could not be dismissed when the update to a newer version failed
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor