PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font’s special characters.
- Expanded accessibility – Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters — Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages – PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can’t access most of these characters from your keyboard — PopChar puts them within your reach.
- Liberating compatibility – No matter what app you are using, PopChar brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you’re working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar integrates seamlessly.
- Smarter searching – PopChar’s seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
- Extended diagnostic information for e-mail support
- Reduced network traffic when checking for updates
- Metrics adjustments for 8 new fonts, in particular some of Google's Noto fonts
- Fixes a potential crash in the construction of the layout menu
- Prevents a rare problem that could cause the installer to launch twice when installing an update
- Improved technique for removing relics of previous updates
- Fixes an issue that caused a console log warning about a potential crash
- Fixes a layout problem that resulted in warning messages in the console log
- Works around a cosmetic issue with right-to-left text sections in the Font Info text
- Fixes a problem with incorrect display of certain combining marks (such as vowel signs)
OS X 10.6 or later