Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters to edit every detail of your photo.
- Photo extension
- Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
- State-of-art auto enhancement
- Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
- Create, customize, and share your own filters
- Customizable workspace
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
- Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
- Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
- Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
- Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
- HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
- Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
- Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
- For El Capitan and Yosemite users, we fixed all import related crashes in this update.
- For High Sierra users who run on 2015 Macbooks, we also fixed the trailing ghosting issues when moving the image around.
- We recommend you use the Pro mode of the app on bigger displays. You can change the express/pro mode UI in settings.
- We added better grain texture and grain controls. Now you can control roughness and highlights of the grain.
- We moved some of the local adjustment controls to the bottom of the image, and now the controls will hide when you make adjustments.
- Other improvements from our iOS app is now carried over to the mac app as well.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor