Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters to edit every detail of your photo.
- Photo extension
- Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
- State-of-art auto enhancement
- Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
- Create, customize, and share your own filters
- Customizable workspace
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
- Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
- Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
- Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
- Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
- HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
- Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
- Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
- Our latest (and greatest release) introduces a handful of new features and revamps existing ones. New in Polarr is a Spot removal tool and Liquify tool. The Face tool has been revamped to auto-detect multiple faces and adds a bunch of new tools for your to edit faces. Our Color mask has been reworked to be more powerful than ever. Now it's easy to select an exact color or range of color for creating local adjustments.
- Other changes include new icon designs, redesigned UI for the Curve tool, massive improvements to all of our filters, and a redesigned Filter panel.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor