Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters to edit every detail of your photo.
- Photo extension
- Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
- State-of-art auto enhancement
- Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
- Create, customize, and share your own filters
- Customizable workspace
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
- Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
- Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
- Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
- Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
- HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
- Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
- Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
- Added ability to watch and learn from filters.
- You can annotate your the edits when creating filters now.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed exporting issues with GPS embedded photos.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor