Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters to edit every detail of your photo.
- Photo extension
- Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
- State-of-art auto enhancement
- Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
- Create, customize, and share your own filters
- Customizable workspace
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
- Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
- Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
- Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
- Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
- HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
- Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
- Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
- State-of-art one click automatic global enhancement for saturation, highlight, shadows, contrast and exposure levels.
- New navigation bar system and workspace, you can now drag icons to rearrange tools.
- New Curves, HSL, Toning, Distortion tools.
- New cropping panels and workshop panels (new content will be added monthly).
- Exporting filters as QR code (compatible with Polarr for iOS app), and importing QR code as filter.
- Lens blur tool for radial and gradient masks.
- Color masking tools.
- Brush tools.
- TIFF export support.
- Batch renaming during exporting.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor