Use Pocket (was Read It Later) when you discover an interesting article, video or web page, but don’t have time to go through it. Once it’s in Pocket, it’s on your computer, phone or tablet. You can read an article during a flight, see a web page while you wait in line, or watch a video while relaxing at home.
- WHAT YOU CAN POCKET: Articles, videos, or pretty much anything you find online.
- VIEW EVERYWHERE: If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- EASY ON THE EYES: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout.
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: Save directly from your browser or from over 300 different apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, and Zite.
- Native support of Twitter and Facebook in Mountain Lion
- Twitter sharing now supports multiple Twitter accounts in Mountain Lion
- Evernote sharing rebuilt for easier tagging, commenting and improved authentication
- Added support for Evernote China Yinxiang Biji (印象笔记)
- New keyboard shortcuts: Open item in background and now toggle between Home, Favorites, Archives, and Content Type
- Enabled Printing
- Added Pocket for Mac URL scheme - pocket://
- Pocket now automatically downloads all items after login
- Items no longer disappear when new ones are saved
- Dock badge count now updates in real-time, and is hidden when the count is zero
- Crash when logging into certain accounts. If you had trouble logging in, please try again after upgrading
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor
- A registered Pocket account