PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout Mac OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system’s settings to your heart’s content.
Some of PlistEdit Pro’s features include:
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Support for editing both plist and JSON files
- Extensive Applescript support, for automating processes involving property list files
- Property list definitions, which make editing common forms of property lists less cumbersome
- Full multi-level undo support
- Powerful find/replace capabilities
- A built-in window to browse through your preference files
- Customizable fonts
Notes: Ready for macOS 10.14 Mojave. Now requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Added rudimentary Touch Bar support.
- Fixed an issue where the "ask to revert" message shown when a document is modified elsewhere could be displayed several times instead of just once.
- Improved display of floating point numbers to avoid showing unnecessary fraction digits.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor