PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout Mac OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system’s settings to your heart’s content.
Some of PlistEdit Pro’s features include:
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Support for editing both plist and JSON files
- Extensive Applescript support, for automating processes involving property list files
- Property list definitions, which make editing common forms of property lists less cumbersome
- Full multi-level undo support
- Powerful find/replace capabilities
- A built-in window to browse through your preference files
- Customizable fonts
- Added Raw support for a few more camera models, such as the Canon 77D and 800D, Nikon D3400 and D5600, Olympus E-PL8 and E-M1Mark II, Pentax K-70 and K-P, and Panasonic G8, GF9 and GH5, among others.
- Bug fixed: Canon 5D Mark IV Raw files shot in sRaw/mRaw mode, or at ISO settings higher than 400 were not supported.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor