Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
- You can now add alignment guides at exact locations by double-clicking a ruler or Control-clicking and choosing Add Guide.
- While browsing the Pixelmator Pro Photo Browser, RAW images in your Photos library will be marked with a RAW badge.
- The Pixelmator Pro Photo Browser now opens RAW images in the original RAW format by default.
- The New from Photos command in the File menu now has a keyboard shortcut — Option-Command-N.
- Command-clicking the thumbnail of a layer or layer mask will now load the outline of the layer as a selection.
- Shift-clicking the thumbnail of a layer mask will toggle the mask’s visibility.
- The quality and speed of the Auto White Balance, Auto Hue & Saturation, and Auto Lightness adjustments has been improved.
- The Blur radius of the Shadow layer style was twice as large as it should be. Fixed.
- Duplicating a text layer with a layer mask would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the eyedropper in the Colors window to pick colors slightly incorrectly.
- Opening Pixelmator Pro documents using the Open With command in Finder would both open the document and leave the Open dialog visible. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly when opening images. Fixed.
- Painting on a layer inside a layer group with effects applied to the layer group would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Quitting Pixelmator Pro in the middle of applying an Auto Color Adjustment would cause the app to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, brushes from the original Pixelmator would not be imported into Pixelmator Pro. Fixed.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor