Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
- Shapes made up of multiple internal paths, such as certain letters converted into shapes, could not be made editable. Fixed.
- The performance of the color adjustments has been improved — some adjustments should now be up to four times faster.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to paint or erase straight lines by Shift-clicking.
- Certain advanced Typography features, such as ligatures and alternate glyphs, were not fully supported. They are now.
- The histogram and sliders of the Colors adjustment are now more accurate — to check out the changes, hold down the Option key to extend the range of the Hue and Brightness sliders.
- Layers duplicated by dragging while pressing and holding the Option key were not immediately snapping to other layers. Fixed.
- Undoing a color profile change in an image with color adjustments was not working correctly. Fixed.
- • Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when deleting points from a path. Fixed.
- Attempting to cut part of a shape, some text, or a layer group using the shortcut menu in the Layers sidebar would cause the image to be displayed incorrectly — cutting these layers is not possible, so this option is now dimmed.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor