Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
- The last used Layers view will now be used for all new images.
- You can now press the Space bar to use the Hand tool while making selections with Free, Polygonal, and Magnetic Selection tools.
- The Unite, Subtract, Intersect, and Exclude buttons for editing vector shapes are now available when using the Arrange tool.
- Copy Style, Paste Style, Unite Shapes, Subtract Shapes, Intersect Shapes, and Merge Shape Components are now available in the Layers view shortcut menu.
- You can now press Command-Option-A to select all the layers in an image.
- The performance of the painting tools has been improved. Brushes like Varnish should now be much faster, more improvements are also coming.
- You can now undo guide movements.
- Several related fixes improve the reliability of cursors.
- Edit > Cut will now clear selected areas.
- Canvas Size will now work with negative values when Relative is selected.
- When exporting presets using the preset shortcut menu, only a single preset will be exported.
- The Color Fill tool color picker will now be canceled if you press the Escape key.
- Trim Canvas will now work correctly with masked layers.
- Document PPI will now be preserved when saving.
- Fixed an issue that caused Pixelmator Pro to stop responding when resizing the canvas with an active selection.
- The Grid will now be displayed correctly with all PPI settings.
- Hidden layers will no longer become visible when merging.
- The template chooser will now show template details by default.
- The Open Recent menu will no longer show nonexistent images.
- Your scanned images will now be imported once a scan has been completed.
- A range of additional stability fixes and improvements
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor