Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
- Fixed an issue that prevented using units other than pixels when changing canvas size.
- Pressing the Command-A keyboard shortcut will now select text in text fields and dialogs if they are active, instead of the entire canvas.
- Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when removing a layer while editing effects applied to it. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly when selecting brush presets.
- If the stroke layer style failed to appear when selected, Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Using the Color Fill tool on an empty layer with preserve transparency enabled would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Fixed several related issues that would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding while painting.
- Fixed several issues that would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly while opening PSD files.
- Improved the overall stability of the Arrange tool.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor