Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
- When combining a large number of vector shapes, these would sometimes be merged incorrectly. Fixed.
- Layers would sometimes become blurry when flipping them vertically or horizontally after increasing their size. Fixed.
- Several fixes for painting on layer masks and undoing changes after editing layer masks.
- The colors of objects copied from images in one color space to images in another were managed incorrectly. Fixed.
- The Color Fill and Gradient Fill tools would not fill precise colors when an image was assigned a different color space. Fixed.
- Fill layer styles with transparent color stops were not being blended correctly with layers. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when applying gradients to an empty layer. Fixed.
- Moving a selection outside the canvas would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit expectedly. Fixed.
- Converting a text layer into pixels would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Several fixes for exporting 16-bit PXD documents to PSD.
- When attempting to select a layer with an empty layer mask, the wrong layer would sometimes be selected. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when painting on a resized layer. Fixed.
- Several fixes for crashes when opening PSD files.
- Several fixes for crashes when editing text.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor