Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Export images in the modern High Efficiency Image File format to reduce their file sizes without losing visible quality.
- Use the Vignette effect to artistically fade the edges of an image.
- Fixed various issues with Pixelmator Retouch and Distort extensions for the Photos app.
- When using the Pixelmator Retouch extension, you can now adjust brush softness using the Shift-Square bracket keyboard shortcut.
- Pixelmator would sometimes quit unexpectedly when zooming or opening images. Fixed.
- Importing brushes, gradients, or layer styles would sometimes cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- When scaling selections, the Constrain Proportions checkbox will now be unselected by default.
- Fixed an issue with the layout of options in the Save dialog.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor