Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Pinch to zoom support
- Resize and scroll features added to Shapes, Gradients, and Styles palettes.
Fixes and improvements
- The horizontal scrollbar is now properly visible, as is the document's bottom side.
- The Info bar now displays X and Y coordinates properly.
- Fixed an issue where Control-clicking the canvas doesn't bring up the shortcut menu.
- Double-clicking the title bar now minimizes the app when "Double-click a window's title bar to minimize" is selected in System Preferences.
- Changing palettes' size is now way faster and more responsive.
- The Zoom Tool's slider is now more responsive.
- Pixelmator folder didn't always appear on iCloud Drive. We've fixed it.
- No more memory leaks with Magic Wand and Paint Bucket, which means they work faster now.
- Fixed effects' rope glitches while moving the rope handle.
- Clicking the Close All option no longer corrupts the palettes.
Stability and reliability
- When using Pixelmator actions in Automator. Also, we've improved the Fit Images action output quality.
- When exporting image to JPEG and PNG file formats.
- When exporting slices.
- When copying or pasting grouped layers with other than an sRGB color profile.
OS X 10.9.1 or later, 64-bit processor