Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Smart Shape Tools: Quickly adjust shapes’ outlines with easy-to-use controls to get just the look you’re after.
- Custom Shapes palette: Packed with dozens of readily available shapes that are as easy to add as dragging and dropping.
- Shape Style palette: Effortlessly create more polished, advanced shapes with the new Fill, Stroke Style, Shadow and Inner Shadow features.
- Smart Move Tool: Knows when you are working with image or shape layers, and gives you the options you need at that time.
- New Paint Selection Tool: The simplest and fastest way to make even challenging selections in your images with just a few brush strokes.
- New Light Leak Effect: Makes it easy and fun to create stunning, retro-artistically illuminated images from any of your photos.
- And much more...
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later