Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Improved Pixelmator document compression so that when saving to iCloud, images are saved even faster.
- Now you can apply strokes to empty layers, too.
- The brush previews show up correctly in the Brushes palette.
- Sometimes the app would crash when opening. We fixed this.
- Now the Quality slider works in the "Save copy as" dialog when saving documents in JPG file format.
- Soft Proofed Pixelmator documents now open correctly.
- Solved multiple problems with Refine Selection Tool (slider, text value fields, freezes).
- Fixed the rest of Spanish and French localization mix-ups.
- You can use the text fields in the Levels dialog again.
- Fixed rare crashes that happened while using the Gradient Tool.
- Now you can open Pixelmator documents that contain very large shapes.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
OS X 10.6.8 or later