Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast and powerful image editor for Mac OS X has everything you need to create, edit and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks or even add layer masks to hide some portions of layer.
It even has iSight compatibility so you can have it take a picture and add it as a layer for editing.
- Retina-Ready: Both Pixelmator’s friendly user interface and its powerful image editing engine are now optimized for the Retina display.
- iCloud: Built right into the app and keeps your Pixelmator work up to date across all your Macs.
- Effects Browser: The best and the most fun way to browse: instantly preview and quickly apply special effects or add color adjustments to images.
- New Effects: Use the new Vintage, Miniaturize, Black and White, Rain, and Snow effects.
- Alignment Guides: Quickly position, align, and evenly distribute objects in your Pixelmator compositions with pinpoint accuracy.
- OS X 10.8 Support: Pixelmator takes full advantage of all the latest and greatest technologies.
- And much more.