Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Enhancement: The reliability of audio recording under heavy loads has been increased.
- Enhancement: Improvements and interface modifications have been made to Piezo's Source selector, as well as the audio device icon.
- Enhancement: The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) backend has been updated to 10.0.1, for the most robust and reliable audio capture.
- Bug Fix: An issue where Piezo's popover could incorrectly display multiple connectors on MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: A ridiculously rare bug (known internally as the “wiggle freeze”), where jiggling windows with skillful timing could cause the Settings popover to get stuck out of position, has been fixed.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor