Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.4, with important crash fixes for MacOS 10.13, as well as improved logging.
- Critical Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue where play-thru of application sources did not function correctly if Instant On was not installed.
- Enhancements: Several important improvements have been made to improve the way Piezo behaves for VoiceOver users.
- Other: Piezo's preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra) has been improved. We still strongly recommend users stick with a fully supported version of MacOS for now, but if you're on High Sierra, make sure you update to the latest Piezo (and the latest Instant On).
- Other: Visual and reliability improvements have been made to our Extras installer window.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor