Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Major Enhancement: Piezo now has full VoIP capture support for Amazon Chime, Jabber, Microsoft Teams, QQ, and WeChat.
- Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.3, with improvements to audio capture from VMWare Fusion, FaceTime, and Flash running in Safari.
- Enhancement: Play-thru of audio from app sources has been modified to reduce latency. The Play-Thru menu item has also been improved for better clarity.
- Enhancement: The audio capture backend has been updated to be more robust, and this new style capture is now used by default when Instant On is installed. Users shouldn't notice any changes.
- Other: Piezo now has (extremely) preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra). We still strongly recommend users stick with a fully supported version of MacOS for now.
- Other: Many small improvements have been added to make reading the Help manual easier.
- Other: Piezo now requires MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher. If you're still on 10.9 (or lower), be sure to see our Legacy page.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor