Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Piezo now has initial compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Piezo now has full VoIP capture support for Microsoft Lync.
- At this time, capture from Safari on OS X 10.9 Mavericks is no longer possible. To capture web-based audio, use another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox as your source in Piezo.
- Piezo now requires OS X 10.7 Lion and up.
- This update fixes interface glitches on OS X 10.9 Mavericks with the counter and file name.
- The License window has been overhauled, with HTML. Neat!
- The app now has a hidden "Check for News" option, accessible by pressing option while in the Fission menu.
- A rare crash, caused by the (very old) SCPlugin has been worked around.
- Several other small improvements have been made.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later