Picture in Picture (PiP) allows watching videos from the internet while working at a computer. Using unique algorithms, the program finds videos on web pages and allows to open them in a floating window, that remains in the front.
Picture in Picture supports viewing any video from web pages opened in Safari and Chrome browsers. Using PiP you can also open and watch .mp4, .mov, .m4v files stored in your computer.
Using Picture in Picture you can:
– Watch YouTube videos while working in Xcode
– Watch Netflix while shopping online
– Watch Twitch streams while playing CS
We guarantee that the following web-sites are tested and work with Picture in Picture:
— and all others.
Flash players, HTML5 players, iframe videos – all types of web players are supported.
Picture in Picture – is not a browser, it is an application for playing videos.
- increased perfomance.
- improved work with web sites (now working with youtube playlists)
- Auto closing previous PIP video before play new
- Increased PiP icon of button
- Bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor