PhotoSweeper is a fast, precise & super efficient tool to eliminate similar or duplicate photos even in huge photo collections. It works with photos from iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom libraries as well as photos from your hard drives and external storages.
PhotoSweeper will help you if:
- You take a series of shots of the same scene trying to get the perfect one.
- You edit photos with software like Photoshop, Pixelmator etc., and make backups just in case.
- You have photos scattered on external hard drives and local disks, in iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom libraries.
- You have a mess in your photo collection or just want to free disk space by removing junk photos.
- Easy search of photos – Just drag and drop folders from your Mac to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media Browser window.
- Flexible comparison settings – Powerful multi-settings to easily find duplicates, similar photos, series of shots. The app finds duplicate photos, even those edited in external programs such Photoshop, regardless of image size or format.
- High speed and quality – PhotoSweeper was developed as a tool for extremely fast comparison of a huge number of photos. Cutting-edge technologies and unique algorithms make searching duplicates incredibly fast and gives excellent comparison results.
- Efficiency – You can regroup the results without re-comparing photos by changing matching level with a slider. Using caches makes the next comparison much faster.
- Marking duplicates automatically – Mark photos you want to get rid of manually, or use the “Auto Mark” feature to mark duplicates automatically based on the list of rules you can adjust to your needs in the Preferences.
- Comfortable viewing results – PhotoSweeper provides 3 modes for reviewing results: “One by One”, “Face-to-Face” – one or two large photos with an opportunity to mark a photo with just a click, “All in One” – all groups of duplicates in one list.
- Great photo browsing – PhotoSweeper also serves as an up-to-date photo browser with a built-in search of photos by metadata, Quick Look preview, the “Info” panel with a detailed photo description, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC etc.)
- New: Side to Side mode which allows you to compare two folders or media libraries, or find similar photos to selected images
- New: Restore Last Session option - continue from where you stopped last time
- New: Touch Bar support for the new MacBook Pro
- Significant improvement of memory usage and overall performance
- Usability improved - immediate access to any comparison mode from the new startup screen, simplified workflow at every stage
- Fresh app icon - enjoy new version of the familiar brand
- Numerous fixes and improvements: PhotoSweeper has been redesigned in many areas literally from scratch to bring you more power and simplicity in less time
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor