PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
– Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Film Effect, Light Leak, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, Vigentting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, Text Object, Image Object, Paint Brush, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Red Eye Correction, Clone Stamp.
– Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
– Viewer: Photo Browser, Full Screen Viewer, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Roate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
– Share: Sharing on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr.
– Full Screen: See your photos in full-screen view or as a slide show.
– Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
– Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
– GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
– Print: Print photos.
– Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
– Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
– Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Added Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
- Added Photo Management features (Flag, Rating, and Filtering)
- Added Edit and Paste Metadata menu
- Added Object Transform
- Added Text Warp (Arch, Arc, Circle, Bulge, Inflate, Squeeze, Flag, Fish, …)
- Added 20 Lens Flares
- Added 40 Old Photo Effects
- Added 150 Pixel Stickers
- Added Draw tool
- Added Filename Caption in Print and Combine tab
- New Filters: Text Mask, Enhance Document, Kaleidoscope, Triangles, and Scissor Support Português, Français, and Italiano (English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文)
- Improved RAW support
- Fixed bugs
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor