PhotoScan is 3D reconstruction software that automatically builds textured 3D models using digital photos of the scene. It allows for precise textured mesh models reconstruction. The program provides robust photo alignment, no coded targets or special shooting conditions are required.
- Photo alignment
- Point cloud generation (sparse / dense)
- Polygonal model generation
- Texture mapping
- Input formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, JPEG Multi-Picture Format (MPO).
- Output formats: OBJ, PLY, VRML, COLLADA, Universal 3D, FBX, 3DS, PDF.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor