PhotosBlender is an app for combining photos horizontally or vertically using gradient blending at the seams where they are joined. If the result is not what you expected, double check that the size and resolution of the images are similar. PhotosBlender will “trim” the result to match the width and or height of the smallest photo. If you want to create “arrays” of blended photos simply blend your photos horizontally first, saving each result, and then blend these results vertically. In other words, you can blend your blends!
- Blends photos to create photomontages
- Blends vertically or horizontally
- Blend your blends to create arrays of blended photos
- Variable blending gradient or overlap
- Save results to disk
- Copy result to clipboard
- New blending options:
- Blend 'left to right' now has a complimentary blend 'right to left'
- Blend 'bottom to top' now has a complimentary blend 'top to bottom'
- Fixed an issue where some types of images were not blended at the right resolution, leading to low-resolution output
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor