PhotoLine is an image processing utility, image browser, layout program, vector editor, batchconverter and Web editor with a multitude of powerful functions.
PhotoLine is available as 32 or 64 bit application. Imaging functions supported are Lab, CMYK, 16 bit channels, ICC profiles and raw data profiles for digital cameras. PhotoLine offers all the tools you need: Painting, cloning, filtering, blending and flood fill, special effects like squirl, shadow, glowing, distorb, morphing, 3d projection. Also supports, working layers, clipping layers, dynamic layer effects. EXIF digital camera data and IPTC data are also supported. Multiple undo/redo levels, plugin filters and much more.
Save and read your PDF-files with PhotoLine. Create vector graphics, add, remove, move vector points. Convert lines to beziers, fill with pattern, etc.
PhotoLine also has an action recorder. You can record your jobs and use the batch converter to convert them into an animated gif. Do all your work for the Web with PhotoLine. Transparent and animated GIFs, animations, JPEG2000, HD-Photo, Flash format (swf). Create animated buttons, image maps, and more with PhotoLine!
- PSD Import: Layer masks are sometimes not placed correctly
- Web> Create animation: Now values up to 500% are possible for the movement
- PDF import: rg, rg, k, k, g, G implicitly set the color space
- PDF import: Bitmaps with colors are read better
- Screen output: Mirrored 1-bit images with color were not output properly
- PDF export: Bitmaps did not save an assigned history correctly
- Encapsulated placeholder with color profile: Was output without color profiles after caching
- Encapsulated placeholder with color profile: Without cache, the color profile has not been restored. Subsequent levels were output with the color profile of the placeholder
- Condensing: A liquefying level with a lower DPI value than the document generated redraw problems
- Vectorebenen, outline inside / outside: holes were not treated properly
- Quick selection: Indicated result before edge improvement
- Action, action step with dialogue: a step of a played action indicated a dialogue, did not vote during the dialogue the full screen preview
- Color lists: sometimes felt responsible for image files
- Exposure work is not performed during document loading
- PSD export: Problems saving when the background layer is transparent and has alpha
- Show all layers, Only active layer visible
- Windows: Dockable dialogs can now be switched from horizontal to vertical via context menu
- Plug-ins as action / Dynamic filter: Windows version did not work under macOS and vice versa
- Wildcard with Dynamic Filter: Now output always encapsulated
- Status bar for pictures, Windows: Per Settings can be switched off
- Dynamic filters, plug-ins: If there were 2 "Dynamic Filter" layers with plug-ins in a document, there could be problems
- Wildcard Level: In the event of a lossy preview, loading was not properly tested when loading, if it is really lossy
- Automatic help lines, Windows: If the mouse pointer was exactly on an automatic help line, mouse clicks were swallowed
- Tool settings: scalable
- Plugins, icons: Icons with names did not work properly
- Placeholders, Saves: Embedded placeholder layers have never been smaller by saving
OS X 10.6 or later